Chen Program Study


Chen Program study mini games. Just find for similar picture that still has three-line relationship. its interesting game.

Download (709 kb)

Labels:



73 Responses to "Chen Program Study"

  1. rifaie says:

    finally i found this game. thank U very much. i hope it's usefull.

  2. Greene says:

    I have been searching for this game .
    Finally , I have found it . I am so glad . I hope u will like this game also !

  3. i cant play the game in vista. how to fix it?

  4. Anonymous says:

    same prob. i cant play the game in windows vista. wats the solution? i luv this game

  5. Anonymous says:

    finally i found the game. i downloaded it, but how to fix it. i cant play the game ??????????? plz give me the solution. i love this game very much.

  6. Anonymous says:

    can somebody get back on hw to play tis game on vista? hv been searching so long for the game. nw found it but cant play. very frus

  7. Anonymous says:

    it cannot be played online???

  8. Anonymous says:

    Finally I found this game!!! I like this game very much. I downloaded exe-file. but it doesn't work. Please help to download!!! dilichka@mail.ru

  9. Anonymous says:

    thank you admin

  10. Anonymous says:

    Is this game available for Mac users? If so, could someone pls give me the link. It's a fantastic game.

  11. Anonymous says:

    I just downloaded the game but it is not compatible with Windows 7. I need help pls, how can I solve this problem.

  12. Anonymous says:

    how can i play this game with window vista

  13. Anonymous says:

    I have a problem with this game, because my computer using windows 7 so it can not be installed. please give me the solution (hard.lee@yahoo.com) .... thanks

  14. nophex says:

    maybe you can right click and run as administrator. I hope this can help you.

  15. Anonymous says:

    this paly in my windows 7. why? alresdy installed but can't open and play.

  16. Anonymous says:

    please help me and give the solution (ergh_prince@yahoo.com)

  17. I have a problem with this game, because my computer using windows 7 so it can not be played. please give me the solution (yohanesdenny92@yahoo.com) .... thanks

  18. Anonymous says:

    AAAAAAA! I love this game but I have the same problem! =(((

  19. Anonymous says:

    same problem here ... can't play it with my window 7 .. please email me the solution nicna_lina@yahoo.com .. tq

  20. aeness says:

    same with the other i can't play this game with my window7,please email to me aenescentury21@gmail.com how i can play it,thank

  21. why this game can't play in my windows 7. why? already installed but can't open and play.

    mejnorman@gmail.com

  22. Anonymous says:

    Finally I found this game!!! I like this game very much. I downloaded exe-file. but it doesn't work. Please help to download!!! bacang_5107@yahoo.com

  23. ophunk says:

    thanks a lot...

  24. Anonymous says:

    same with the other i can't play this game with my window7,please email to me tatang_psi@yahoo.com how i can play

  25. Anonymous says:

    me too plz
    anmar_handsome_guy@yahoo.com

  26. tsu_nami2010@hotmail.com says:

    hi.. i had the same problem on windows7..
    to solve this problem u have to look for this file: " Msvbvm50.dll " its all what u need to run the game.. good luck

  27. meg says:

    como baixar o jogo? por favor
    meg_lucia01@hotmail.com

  28. Anonymous says:

    hi all.. me 2 same problem on windows7..
    to solve this problem u have to look for this file: " Msvbvm50.dll "

    alia_dis@yahoo.com

  29. Anonymous says:

    same with the other i can't play this game with my window7,please email to me aliaa1788_cancer@yahoo.com how i can play

  30. Anonymous says:

    I can't play on my windows vista too...help, plz send solution to wlichuin@yahoo.com. Tqvm.

  31. Anonymous says:

    Search on internet and download file "Msvbvm50.dll". Make this file in chen program study folder

  32. Kris says:

    I love it but it needs to have options of pause and replay or more options of replay after die 1 to s lives like any other game

  33. Anonymous says:

    love this game so much..

  34. Anonymous says:

    i love your kimpet

  35. Anonymous says:

    yeahh..finally found after searching for a year.. ^_^

  36. nicee game and good idear thaanks alot

  37. Anonymous says:

    Oh i downlowded file Msvbvm50.dll and opened this game! thank you! i can play it)) i like this game so much!

  38. Anonymous says:

    My father loved to this game. until he ask me to look for it. sometimes he played until midnight. after downloading this game i should get ready to give my computer so he can play this game (again and again..)

  39. Anonymous says:

    I can't play on my windows vista too...help, plz send solution to dot761@yahoo.com.

  40. Anonymous says:

    very good game

  41. Anonymous says:

    I HAVE A MESSAGE " Run-time error70"

  42. Paradisa says:

    dear 'Anonymous November 24, 2011 7:28 PM', thank 4 the idea! it work!
    and dear windows 7 user, try my way! download the msvbvm50.dll fixer @ http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvbvm50
    enjoy!

  43. Anonymous says:

    Just disable the music & voila!

  44. Anonymous says:

    im very like this game, but i cant download this file.. plizz give me solution...
    viole7_ang3l@ymail.com

  45. Adil says:

    download all Chen games from

    http://cps-chen.myweb.hinet.net/

  46. Anonymous says:

    email this game for me please..
    cnflittyfly@gmail.com
    thank

  47. Thank You! I've been looking for this game and finally I got it thank you! great.. :D

  48. I have BGM for this game
    Anyone?

  49. Anonymous says:

    thank you

  50. Nikita says:

    I LIKE IT

  51. Anonymous says:

    Where can I download the background music?

  52. Anonymous says:

    how can i play it witrh window 7

  53. the game stoped, after somme minites,
    affiched : "run time eror 70"

  54. Anonymous says:

    i can't play this window..hope u all can help me please...send with my email..nas_ha86@yahoo.com

  55. Anonymous says:

    i can't play this window 7..hope u all can help me please...send with my email..Niezs87_Lkim@yahoo.com

  56. to play the game

    for windows 7 the missing file in this link :

    http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvbvm50

    please download zip file and extract it in the game folder

    good luck

  57. Anonymous says:

    what should i do first? i can't play it with my win 7!!help me...email me at shaza_layer@yahoo.com..TQ!

  58. asriadi says:

    for all win 7 and vista users,...
    if you already have the file "msvbvm50.dll", then place it in folder c:\\windows\system32\
    before play it, please disable the music otherwise you'll get the run-time error message.

  59. Anonymous says:

    same with the other i can't play this game with my window7,please email to me dwihadi_prayitno@yahoo.co.id how i can play

  60. Anonymous says:

    Cheeeeeeerrrrr ^_^
    Hi Guys.... XD
    I can play this game after burning my PC then change by a new PC from an electronic shop Wkwkwkwkwkwk LOLzZZZZZ :D

  61. oualid says:

    this game need msvbvm50.dll in windows/system32

  62. Anonymous says:

    Find msvbvm60.dll in your system directory make a copy of it and rename it to msvbvm50.dll.

  63. Anonymous says:

    diable the sound to play

  64. wawasun says:

    knpe tak boleh down load nie.. i want this game

  65. Anonymous says:

    I have a problem with this game, because my computer using windows 7 so it can not be installed. please give me the solution (lwin.mg2@gmail.com) .... thanks

  66. Anonymous says:

    can you send this game which is able to run in windows 7. Please send to lwin.mg2@gmail.com

  67. Anonymous says:

    can any body send me this game in my email ID...
    karmadorjila@gmail.com

Leave A Comment:

Copyright © Free Mini Games.
PSP Themes | Template design by webbilgi.org